Wrappin Up The Freak-Show
I thought I was losing him.
I thought I was losing them.
I thought I was losing everything.
And then I realized...
...It was myself that I was so close to losing after all.
----
He needed a space to think.
I needed a space to wonder what is wrong.
He never really left. And now I know what I have got to know.
They were mad at me because I was rude.
I was mad at them because I was selfish.
And now I am asking for forgiveness. Tell me, am I too late?

PATAWARIN MO AKO, KAIBIGAN.
Hindi ko sinasadya.
I thought I was losing them.
I thought I was losing everything.
And then I realized...
...It was myself that I was so close to losing after all.
----
He needed a space to think.
I needed a space to wonder what is wrong.
He never really left. And now I know what I have got to know.
They were mad at me because I was rude.
I was mad at them because I was selfish.
And now I am asking for forgiveness. Tell me, am I too late?

PATAWARIN MO AKO, KAIBIGAN.
Hindi ko sinasadya.


4 Comments:
it'll be okay soon. blessed are the hearts that can bend, they shall not be broken. But I wonder if there is no breaking then there is no healing. If there is no healing then there is no learning. never give up on life. you have too much to lose. heads up kiddo. =)
"i wanna live in the sky" - t.i
ate lin, i'm sure it's going to be alright in the end. it always is.
good luck, we love you! :*
Huy, kumusta ka na? I hope we could talk again soon. Don't worry, things will get better. :)
uy! asan ka na? :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home